Tell a Friend
Refer RainierView Advisors
Making a referral to a financial advisor is not easy. Referring Roderick Givens of RainierView Advisors however, is easier than many other firms.
We’ve built a resume and a firm you can be proud to refer:
- All referrals speak directly with the Managing Member and Founder, Roderick Givens CFP®, CIMA ®
- Roderick specializes in working with families and Generation X business owners
- Roderick believes in the increased need for financial advice evident by his talk at Seattle Pacific University: Managing Your money on YouTube
- Roderick is an active community leader: Board member of Rainier Chamber of Commerce, and Community Development Fund
- Instructor of SCORE: Seattle Chapter – Understanding Financial Statements
- Roderick Givens has been a regular guest financial columnist Seattle Emerald
- RainierView. has no investment minimum; there are retainer/flat fee arrangements or hourly fee options
- Roderick is a “fee only” fiduciary which means he’s legally required to put the clients interest first when providing advice
- RainierView fees are transparent: starting at $500 for a personal financial plan and 1.5% for investment management.
- RainierView has active blogs, education video, seminars, and newsletters
The Referral Process
Here are the steps for making a referral easier:
1) Give Roderick a call to informally introduce the person you will later refer by email: 206.556.4502
2) Copy Roderick (Roderick@rainierviewadvisors.com) on an email to the person you are referring:
Copied on this note is financial planner Roderick Givens, the managing member and founder of the firm I mentioned. I don’t know for certain whether he is a good fit but I do believe that a phone call with him will be worth your time.”
Roderick will take it from there. He will respond thanking you for the referral, expressing an interest in the person you referred and asking that person to schedule a 15 to 30 minute call within the next few days. On that call he will ask what they are looking for in a financial services professional, he will share his philosophy and his fee structure. If there is a mutual interest, he will schedule an in person meeting and will email RainierView Advisors, registration documents and agreements for your referral’s review before the in person meeting.
Individuals: families, Generation X & Millennials, and business owners who may prefer not to work with large brokerage firms
Organizations: that would like a fee only fiduciary advisor to speak about financial wellness
Who would you like to refer? Contact Us